1. To look good in those swimsuits (see pics below).
2. To boost my overall health and immune system.
3. More energy.
4. More confidence.
5. To prepare my body for San Diego and beach wear.
6. To get ready to wear one of those bikinis to Carlos' luau in June.
7. To lift heavy objects and set them back down again.
8. To feel justified in showing off my tatoo and belly button ring with a cropped t-shirt.
9. To be comfortable in wearing a sports bra and spandax running shorts when it's a sweltering 110 degrees, and I want to go for a jog or bike ride outside in July in St. Louis. Ugh.
10. To kick ass when I enter a race or triathlon at some point this season.