Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Down to the Wire

We move in 2 weeks! I can't believe it. I'm just moving down the street, but Jason will be in San Diego! I can't wait to meet him but my stuff is going well; I may want to finish up a 3rd paper after I defend in December...I don't know. We'll see. I feel panicked when I think about all I want to do. Have to do...
I'm running around like crazy before my sister gets here this evening. I'm very excited. I want to show her a good time but stick to my routine too. It's hard. Lab is crazy busy, and I'm giving lab meeting this week. All these distractions.
I cleaned the house this morning and gardened so everything would be nice for my sister and the party this weekend. It hit me that this was the last time ever that I'd be cleaning this house. I was actually glad. It's a gi-normous house! This is the last time my sister will visit me in this house. This is the last party we will have on this scale for a long time.
We are loading up the truck in a week! Oh, my God! I still have a ton of packing to do! I know it won't be that bad, but I feel panicky. I can't wait to get started so I feel in the flow of it, and I'm not just worrying about it. I just can't believe it's already time to move again.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sorry you'll miss the party (hosted by DeeJay Ray Ray--aka--me). Don't worry! There'll be others...in better places. ;)