Thursday, July 14, 2005

Recent Highlights

My week hasn't really gone as planned. I feel lazy, tired, and unmotivated. I'm trying to be patient and let my body rejuvenate but patience is not something I've mastered. Anyway, here are the recent highlights of the past 24 hours:

Wed. July 13:
Nothing very exciting until--
12:30 p.m. Interesting lunch conversation about strippers and prostitutes in break room with co-worker.
3:00 p.m. Caffeine buzz takes over after making strong pot of coffee. Proceed to entertain other grad students with imitations of bunnies grunting, charging, and begging for food.
5:00 p.m. Overwhelming exhaustion dashes good intentions of going for an afternoon run. Proceed home in a trance.
5:30 p.m. Lay on bed and take a completely selfish nap with happy beginning (talk amongst yourselves).
6:30 p.m. Convince husband to get sushi take-out for dinner (my favorite).
9:00 p.m. Watch "30 Days" with cookies, sundae, Jason, and Mookie-Bear. Mookie-Bear makes happy grunts as I pet him that are absolutely, disgustingly cute. This is the highlight of my day.
10:00 p.m. Feel guilty for the rest of the night for overeating and not exercising. Ugh. I'm in a slump.

No comments: