Friday, July 01, 2005

Manic energy

I've been on fire lately--in lab, at home, on the treadmill. I think part of it is trying to keep busy while Jason is in Wisconsin. I'm staving off loneliness. The bunnies are the greatest. They keep me in a routine. I've been running so many errands, I don't know what to do with myself. I fear I may run off the end of my list! I'm actually writing down new things so I don't run out of errands. Weird, huh?
I signed up for the 10K this morning. Ack! I hope I can do it! And the biathlon the following day. I'm pushing it, I know, but it's fun to do that once in awhile. Besides, it's just for fun.
I'm very sore today. It's a good sore. I weight-lifted yesterday morning and then ran on the treadmill in the evening. I went 5 miles to gauge how I could handle the 10K on Sunday. B/c my knees and right heel are a little tender, I don't want to overdo it so I didn't go too fast or any farther to play it safe.
The weather here just turned very nice just in time for the 4th (and the races). Hope everyone has an awesome weekend! Gotta go play with radioactivity again today. Ugh.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm sorry about Saax. Animals are such special souls. They are my best friends.