Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sucks big hairy monkey balls

I'm so ticked and tired right now. Trying to get pumped up for my big committee meeting at 1 this afernoon, and my committee chair called in sick. It took months to find 1 DAY in a 2 MONTH period to find a time when 5 out of the 6 people could meet. I made everyone revolve around the chair's schedule b/c I figured she was most important, and now she can't even be there. I'm waiting for the program coordinator to call me back to tell me if I have the minimum number for a meeting, and I can even HAVE a meeting without a chair. I'm pissed. I've counted down the days to this day b/c I've been pushing so hard, and all I want to do is relax a bit. I'm all dressed up and prepared and ready to go. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. This sucks big-time.

3 comments:

Erin Nicole said...

shit..that sucks, rach.

i don't understand why your chair isn't dragging her ass into your meeting. even if it's the only thing she does all day, she should be there.

Kevin Yates said...

i agree...that does suck.

maybe you can get a group together to show up at her door and drag her there.

i hope they let you have the meeting today.

Rachel said...

I was thinking of having it at her house too.