Friday, May 06, 2005

Holding out 'til Tuesday

Once I have my committee meeting Tuesday, I can control the speed of experiment a little bit better. However, I was here until 3:30 a.m. last night. I'm pretty tired. I have to somehow give lab meeting in less than 2 hours. I just hope the protein purification worked. I'll ransack the lab if it doesn't.
The bunnies were sweet and concerned when I got home last night. They sense I'm stressed out. And I have a wonderful husband who's been pulling me through this. He brought me dinner last night and woke up to come get me in the middle of the night when I was finally finished. He also cleaned the house and has been taking care of the buns. I'm really lucky to have someone so supportive to come home to. It's going to be really hard when he leaves for San Diego in August, and I have to plow through and finish out my thesis until December in St. Louis.

No comments: