Monday, August 08, 2005

Moving!

Moving day is done! I can't believe it. I feel like a huge load has been lifted (literally, I guess). I had some great friends from lab come over on Saturday and load the 26 ft. trailer. We packed it to the brim. I can't believe we got it all done. The house is clean and spartan. Realtors are looking at it this week. We're living off of the few pieces of furniture going to my sister's apartment in Davis in September for right now. By then, I'll be in a new, furnished apartment across the street from lab. It's all working out as planned. I'm trying to work really hard in lab this week and get back into my exercise routine (which has fallen by the wayside). In addition, I'm trying to spend time with Jason since he's done with work, and this is his last week ever in St. Louis. My mom keeps calling to see if we're okay like I'm going to crack any minute. For those of you taking bets on when I'm going to have a breakdown, I have a warning---I'm on antidepressants. You'd be better off taking bets on Jason first (poor guy).

No comments: