Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Daily Workout Report

Well, I was a good girl last night. I biked for a solid hour even though my quads were screaming at me (still sore from all the dancing on Saturday night). Then, I weight lifted for an hour before bed. I'm slightly sore this morning but not too bad. I'm off for a run and hopefully a swim. Ugh, it's so hard to actually get into the pool for some reason. I need a swim buddy but not many people here swim.

As far as the tattoo goes, for right now, I've decided to do a temporary tattoo, like henna with a stencil of a dragon, for Halloween instead of permanent. I can decide how much I like it before going permanent. Afterall, I already have the huge fish already.

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

I like the dragons you pictured. Their cool. I love the fish you have, my fave colors!

Rachel said...

Thanks!