Saturday, June 14, 2008

GH Sports Product Review


http://ghsports.com/
Get 20% off by entering the code: TG1153
I don't normally do this but this seemed like an exception. Greg Hind of GH Sports in San Luis Obispo contacted me and offered readers 20% off on products from his site (just enter the code listed above). Sounded pretty cool to me! Check out their site--they have all sorts of apparel and accessories for all your swim, bike, and run needs!
I tried out a pair of GH cycling shorts. Eyeing the thin pad, I was a bit skeptical. However, after trying them out, I'm totally sold! They are hand-stitched and completely seamless. The pad feels gel-like, allowing extra padding with less bulk. There was absolutely no chafing, rubbing, or any other forms of uncomfortable friction...and I'm kind of the princess and the pea when it comes to my bike shorts. Anyway, my bum was happy---2 thumbs up!










No comments: