Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Feeling sluggish and the frustrated finger

It's beginning to hit me that Jason left. I miss him. A lot. I also realize that I had been taking sex (good sex) for granted and that all I'm left with is my finger and frustration. Oh, well. It's good motivation to get done.
I've been getting back into the swing of things with lab. Working hard. Working a lot. I still can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I want to see Jason. So I go to lab.
I love my apartment. It rocks. Except the bed's not comfy b/c it's a full, and I'm used to a king. I know, I know. Wah wah. But I'm 5' 8" and my feet hang off the end. (I like to srunch down under my pillow). Plus, I keep having nightmares, and when I wake up, Jason's not there. At least Oscar is by my feet. But he can be kind of scary too.
The bunnies are a great comfort. I hang out a lot with them, and they love the attention. We've finished Book 4 of a series of unfortunate events by Lemony Snickett. I started Book 5, The Austere Academy, last night, but I stopped early because the buns didn't want to settle down and pay attention. Silly bunnies.
Babs is feeling much better. She still hates Oscar though. He comes over to the fence and is like, "Hello. How are you? I'd like to try and start over." And she retorts, "Ugh. You stink. I hate you. This is my place. Go away!" and bites him on the nose. Taz is a precious cutie as always. They all had a good check up. Babs has to get her blood retested b/c she had a low WBC and platelet count. She's been under so much stress though so that could be it. I took her off the antibiotics last night because her tummy was acting up a bit. She's still on the probiotics though to recolonize her gut. She's been nipping me when I give them to her. She's sick of it.
I've been kind of depressed because of everything. I feel out of it. I haven't been able to exercise lately. I hate it. I hate my body. I feel so ugly and weak. I keep meaning too but something always comes up like Babs has to go to the vet, or I break out in welts, or I end up in lab all night. It sucks. I was so tired this weekend, I slept the whole day. I would just wake up to eat and then go back to sleep. Ugh. I need to break out of this slump.

No comments: