1. Woke up late to hungry bunnies realizing I still hadn't gone grocery shopping.
2. Received compliment from P.I. about revisions I made on her grant.
3. Successfully harvested elicited peritoneal macrophages from 3 mice--6 x 10^7 cells/mL, baby!
4. Earned a free coffee (11th one free deal).
5. Got an awesome deep tissue massage.
6. Answered phone as walked in the door only to find Grandma from TN had dropped in for a surprise visit due to a serious illness my great aunt (her sister) has (who lives here).
1. Missed lab meeting b/c of great aunt's illness.
2. Have felt guilty all day about it.
3. Made reservations for dinner with Grandma (coersion).
4. Rushed around all day to get RNA from stimulated macrophages (see #3 Monday).
5. Missed lunch and nearly fainted in mouse surgery class.
6. Completely messed up 2 moderate Sudoku puzzles.
7. Am going to be late for dinner.
8. Still need to clean apartment, change litterboxes, do laundry, pay bills, balance checkbook and budget, bike, and weight lift somehow after dinner.
Sigh. Recipe for disaster.