It's been awhile b/c it's been a whirlwind around here. Let me get you caught up to date:
1. Jason is all moved into our San Diego apartment. San Diego is awesome. Our apartment is awesome. I can't believe how much crap we have.
2. I'm all moved into my new loft apartment with the bunnies. It's also awesome. I'm tired and sore from all the moves.
3. Cassidy was adopted!!! The day I gave her back, her old foster mom called and said she wanted to adopt her. They had moved into a new house and repainted and were waiting for that to be completed. Funny how things work out.
4. Oscar and Babs got into a pretty bad fight last night (our first night in the new apartment). Babs is at the vet right now under anesthesia getting stitched up. Poor babydoll.
5. I'm getting caught up and organized so I can get back into a steady routine with a lab focus and a good, healthy dose of exercise (which I've missed out on these past few weeks). It's been so hard with everything going on but I'm looking forward to a little upcoming sanity.