Tuesday, August 23, 2005

News Flash

It's been awhile b/c it's been a whirlwind around here. Let me get you caught up to date:

1. Jason is all moved into our San Diego apartment. San Diego is awesome. Our apartment is awesome. I can't believe how much crap we have.

2. I'm all moved into my new loft apartment with the bunnies. It's also awesome. I'm tired and sore from all the moves.

3. Cassidy was adopted!!! The day I gave her back, her old foster mom called and said she wanted to adopt her. They had moved into a new house and repainted and were waiting for that to be completed. Funny how things work out.

4. Oscar and Babs got into a pretty bad fight last night (our first night in the new apartment). Babs is at the vet right now under anesthesia getting stitched up. Poor babydoll.

5. I'm getting caught up and organized so I can get back into a steady routine with a lab focus and a good, healthy dose of exercise (which I've missed out on these past few weeks). It's been so hard with everything going on but I'm looking forward to a little upcoming sanity.

3 comments:

Kevin Yates said...

Its great that everyone is getting settled in everywhere...sorry to hear about oscar and babs though.

I know what you mean about being busy and trying to get caught up and organized...I am in the same boat right now.

Hope you find some time to exercise.

RosieBoo said...

Glad to hear you are surviving, Rachel! I wondered if all the moves were successful.

Poor Babs. Sounds like she needs some sanity in her life too.

Hope you find your routine again soon!

Erin Nicole said...

oh no! poor girl...
i'm sure she'll be fine though...she's one tough bunny.

glad to hear you're back safe and sound.