Thursday, August 11, 2005

Melanoma

A coworker comes over to me today and starts up a conversation. He looks over at me and then exclaims, "What's that on your back?!"

I look at him with skepticism. "Yeah, right. I'm not falling for that," I reply.
"No, I'm serious."
"No you're not. You're just being stupid."
"Would you just let me take a look?"
"No." I glance down. "Oh, it's just my tatoo."
"No, it's not. Below that. It looks like a melanoma!" I look down and notice the purple splotchy bruise on my lower back, near my hip. I blush.
"That's not a melanoma. That's a hicky."

We all had a good laugh. Thanks, Jason. It's like I'm in high school or something.

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

LOL! Now THATS old school!!

Anonymous said...

You're married! That's what you guys do, that's your thing. :P

Marriage! BRING ON THE SEX!

sorry :x