Wednesday, July 05, 2006

San Diego International Tri Pics--At Last!

These are the pics taken by my own personal photographer. Courtesy of a very devoted husband who woke up at 4 a.m. with me that morning to come and support me. (Pro proofs coming soon).
Above: Before...5 a.m. on my way to the race. I don't know what I'm in for yet.

Out of the water after a loong 1000m swim and into T1. Running and taking off wetsuit at same time...kind of like rubbing your tummy and patting your head. Too much coordination for me!
Out of T1 and onto the bike for an awesome ride.
Getting the shoes on in T2 for the run. Look! I see shoulder muscles!

Coming into the finish after a seemingly endless 10K run. I felt exhausted. Looked the part too.
Putting on a brave face afterwards. I feel great!
Just kidding! This is what I REALLY felt like. Time for my nap!!!



6 comments:

Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Looks like a beautiful day and a good time! Nice pics, but you need some bunnies in there...

Unknown said...

Awesome pics! Congrats again on a great race!

Cliff said...

Those were great pics.

I just hope i can smile after my race this sun as well :)

Anonymous said...

Looking strong out there!!

Love that last pic.

Barb said...

Great pictures! The last one gave me my laugh for the day. I know exactly how you feel! You ran a really great race! Congrats!

Props to hubby for getting up early and taking the pictures! How would we ever get by without our personal photographers?

Anonymous said...

Nice pics... that last one is classic!