Friday, April 01, 2005

Top 50: List of My Personality Traits

1. I love and live by lists.
2. I'm a night owl.
3. I'm afraid of sudden loud noises.
4. I'm afraid of talking to strangers on the phone, but not in public.
5. I talk a lot, especially when I'm nervous, and I talk fast.
6. I'm usually pretty outgoing.
7. Along the same lines, I'm an extrovert (and I love to be the center of attention).
8. I've been described by others as "intense." I like to think of it as "passionate."
9. I have a lot (too many) interests.
10. I love to do a million things at once.
11. I tend to be overly dramatic and exaggerate.
12. I've experienced a lot during the short time I've been here.
13. I spring clean several times a year.
14. I've spent New Year's Eve at home cleaning and organizing. And I liked it.
15. I've lived in 5 places in my lifetime. I will have lived in 7 or 8 by the time I'm done.
16. I went to 3 different high schools.
17. I've owned 3 horses, 3 cats, and 3 bunnies.
18. 3 is my favorite number.
19. I've gone scuba diving in Cozumel.
20. I've been called the "bunny whisperer."
21. I'd rather spend money on a nice racing bike or high-quality treadmill than jewelry or a car.
22. I've been called a bleeding-heart liberal.
23. I feed the birds AND the stray cat who waits by the bird feeder (hey, a full cat doesn't want birds).
24. I've also rescued baby birds and saved drowning earthworms.
25. If sleeping were an Olympic sport, I'd be a multi-time gold medalist.
26. I also have many vivid dreams.
27. I love flying in my dreams.
28. I didn't see snow falling for the first time until I was 16.
29. I hate cold weather, and I get cold VERY easily. My hands and feet are always cold.
30. I love star-gazing and cell-gazing under the microscope. They feel like the same thing. Staring at things we know little about.
31. I've walked on a frozen lake.
32. I've never seen Goonies.
33. I have a weakness for chocolate.
34. I've cried during the Simpsons.
35. I love gardening at night. When you wake up in the morning, everything looks transformed.
36. I hate it when people get on the elevator to go up or down 1 flight of stairs. C'mon!
37. I'm addicted to lattes. Skim milk. Starbucks. I know it's a waste of money.
38. I love swimming in the ocean.
39. The coldest weather I've ever run in was 16 degrees F, but -2 with the windchill.
40. I love how vivid the sky is at night when it's extremely cold.
41. I get very restless and anxious with too much free time on my hands.
42. I read stories to my bunnies, and I talk to animals.
43. Horses are my favorite animal.
44. Blue is my favorite color.
45. I hate stew. I also hate pork.
46. I love sushi.
47. I also love raw oysters. But they were the cause of 5 stomach flus I had last year.
48. I've had Camplyobacter. It was the sickest I've ever been in my life. I lost 10 lbs in 5 days.
49. I get dizzy and light-headed when I stand up too fast.
50. I plan on living until 100. In good health and quality the whole time too.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Haha, those qualities are soo true! type- A Richards complex! yeah, the blessing and curse of the list.

Anonymous said...

Sigh, you are married so you are not the one.

Oh well, got to keep looking

May God Bless You
:)