1. You eat so much that all your friends think you're pregnant or have a tapeworm.
2. You sleep 10 hours a night and still need a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon.
3. You have a hard time finding a group to ride with on the weekends because the "A" group is too fast but the "B" group doesn't go far enough.
4. Happiness is riding or running until you're tired, sore, exhausted and can barely walk.
5. You become neurotic, cranky, and borderline psychotic on rest weeks and a monster during the taper.
6. You feel like you're undertrained if you're not doing at least 2 workouts a day, and 3 is better.
7. You annoy all your coworkers by insisting on taking the elevator up 1 floor because you want to "rest your legs."
8. When waiting in line at the grocery store, you casually stretch your quads, calves, and hamstrings.
9. A 20 mile bike, 4 mile run, and power weight session has become a nice, little workout.
10. Your resting pulse and blood pressure have dropped so low you have to take a long time to stand to avoid passing out.