Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Going crazy

I think I'm going crazy. I went through all my lab stuff and organized and threw stuff out. I was all wound up so I hopped on the treadmill, had an awesome, energetic run, lifted weights, changed bunny litterboxes, vacuumed, did 5 loads of laundry, and then went through the apartment and threw out stuff I can't take with me (8 big black garbage bags). I also made a huge pile of stuff for give-away or Goodwill. I made wrapping paper out of colorful magazine pages and wrapped presents for my family until I ran out of tape. I tried to sleep but couldn't so I got out of bed at 4:30 and practiced my thesis presentation before finally falling asleep around 6. What is wrong with me?!

3 comments:

G-Man said...

Do you sometimes slip quietly into a phone booth, peel off your street clothes and fly out as Superwoman? Jason must wake up each day and say, "God, thank you for this loving and, at times, mind blowing relationship I have with Superwoman."

Mon said...

Sounds like that, "an object in motion stays in motion" theory to me! You're going at top speeds, hard to slow down! Take a deep breath!

Rachel said...

G-man--you are too sweet. I have plenty of crazy picadillos as well.

Mon--I know I can rest when I finish.