Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Going crazy

I think I'm going crazy. I went through all my lab stuff and organized and threw stuff out. I was all wound up so I hopped on the treadmill, had an awesome, energetic run, lifted weights, changed bunny litterboxes, vacuumed, did 5 loads of laundry, and then went through the apartment and threw out stuff I can't take with me (8 big black garbage bags). I also made a huge pile of stuff for give-away or Goodwill. I made wrapping paper out of colorful magazine pages and wrapped presents for my family until I ran out of tape. I tried to sleep but couldn't so I got out of bed at 4:30 and practiced my thesis presentation before finally falling asleep around 6. What is wrong with me?!

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

Sounds like that, "an object in motion stays in motion" theory to me! You're going at top speeds, hard to slow down! Take a deep breath!

Rachel said...

G-man--you are too sweet. I have plenty of crazy picadillos as well.

Mon--I know I can rest when I finish.