Monday, December 19, 2005

closing a chapter

Well, tomorrow is the big day. I present and hopefully don't trip and fall on my face, throw up, or pee my pants. If I can avoid those things, I think I'll do alright. Jason is home, and I feel 100% better. I'm sleeping SO much better, going to bed earlier, and waking up earlier too. Thank, God! We're pretty much packed, I've cleared out the lab, and we're ready for San Diego. We leave Thursday for the long, 3-day drive with the bunnies 1800 miles across country. Next time I blog, I will be in San Diego, and I will be a doctor. Isn't that funny? It's a whirlwind right now. I can't believe this is happening.

6 comments:

Fizzgig said...

Wow! Good luck on your move, and your presentation! Hard to believe it's finally here huh?

Erin Nicole said...

congrats, rachel! i can't wait to come visit in sunny san diego!
:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you Rachel!!!

All of your effort and all of the sleepless nights have paid off. This is a huge accomplishment and well deserved. You should be very proud of yourself.

Be safe in your travels to San Diego and come back to us soon.

Kevin Yates said...

Rock on Rachel...I hope that things went well for you. and the trip to San Diego went well.

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd do well on your presentation! Room 829 is going to be completely different without out : (

Have fun in sunny San Diego, Dr. Rachel Richards!


-Rita

Rachel said...

Thanks for all your comments! You guys are great!