Saturday, February 04, 2006

What are your favorite songs to exercise to?

I'm thinking of making a playlist on iTunes. I love my shuffle. Music makes such a difference, especially when I run. I admit, I used it today during the race since it was such a low-key run. The songs were great. I started off with "Busy Child" by the Crystal Method. This was followed by "Roses" (Outkast), "My Humps" (Black-Eyed Peas), "Hollaback Girl" (Gwen Stefani), "Right There" (Chingy), "Trip Like I Do" (Filter), Romeo (Basement Jaxx), and I finished to some song called "Supersonic" but I don't know the artist.

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite music to exercise to?

3 comments:

Fizzgig said...

I like your new banner! If I'm on the treadmill, Shakira's whole CD is upbeat!! I just made this CD from my Now Cd's It's a good one!:
Jumpin' Jumpin -Destiny's Child
Eminem -Lose yourself
Gorillaz - Feelgood Inc
Missy Elliot - Lose control
Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
Pussycat Dolls - Doncha
Ciara - Goodies
Bon Jovi - It's my life
Beyonce - Crazy In Love
Bowling for Soup- 1985
My Love is like woa - Mya

Goddess Empress of the Universe said...

Another postdoc here! I am almost a year into it. The transition is a little scary, but exciting just the same. I also work on macrophages--aren't they just the coolest cells! Good luck with your training!

Kevin Yates said...

HEY!!!...it sounds like you are adjusting well to your new life!!

My favorites songs to workout to are:
Lets get it started-BlackEyedPeas
Pump It-BlackEyedPease
Feel Good Inc-Gorilaz
Luxurious-Gwen Stefani (as gay as it sounds that I like to work out to Gwen Stefani lol)
Overkill-Colin Hay
Sugar, Were Goin Down-Fall Out Boy

That is pretty much my normal play list lately...there are other songs that I like that I have not added to my IPOD yet.

Hope your studies are going well...keep running!!